John Good is committed to providing outstanding products and services within a framework that balances economic, environmental and social factors.
As part of that commitment we conduct our operations at our single site in Rugby in-line with an Environmental Management System, which meets the internationally recognised environmental management system standard, ISO 14001:2015.
We strive to be a responsible company, which operates in a way to minimise any adverse effects it may have on the environment. To this end, we commit to follow procedures, which ensure we make all operational decisions, which limit as far as possible any negative impact on the environment and work in a way that is as sustainable as possible.
Our objective is to exercise an appropriate level of control over and to establish and maintain sustainability procedures in the following areas:
- The work we produce.
- The environment in which we work.
- The way we work.
Our policy on sustainability is based on the following principles:
- To comply with and exceed, where practical, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions.
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
- To minimise the impact on sustainability of all office, production and transportation activities.
- To make all suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy and encourage them to adopt sustainable management practices.
- To annually review and continually strive to improve our sustainable performance.